Sunday, October 21, 2018

Hillary Clinton replaces Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Hillary Clinton: "Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg just died and I would like to take her place."

President Trump: "Well, it's alright with me, if it's OK with the funeral home."

Friday, October 19, 2018

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Hillary's Yoga Outfit

Hillary Clinton claims the 33,000 emails she deleted were about yoga. She was having a hard time finding someplace that sold yoga muumuus.

Monday, September 10, 2018

A Grammatical Question

Ever since the 2016 election of Donald Trump, poor Hillary Clinton has self-identified as President. 

What's the pronoun for that?

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Worst President in History

Q. Why is Barack Obama the worst President in history?

A. Because Hillary Clinton wasn't elected. 

Good News, Bad News

Chelsea Clinton is claiming that abortions have added trillions of dollars to the economy over last four decades. Unfortunately, most of it was stolen by her mother. 

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hillary's $400M Excuses

1. It's in my basement.
2. Obama cleared it.
3. I left the WH broke.
4. It's dollars, not rubles.
5. The presidency is pricey.
6. It's for the Haiti children.
7. It's just crumbs.
8. We bleached the cash.
9. Delta isn't cheap.

Tip of the hat to the Bradford File.

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Take Your Medicine

Only 25% of Hillary Clinton supporters are being medicated for mental illness. That means the other 75% of her followers aren't being treated.

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Friday, May 11, 2018

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Boat Joke

Q. If ex-President Barack Obama and not-President Hillary Clinton were together in boat in the middle of the ocean and it sank, who would survive?

A. Who cares?

Hillary Goes to India, Part 2

Next time, she'll have an appropriate outfit.

Monday, March 19, 2018

On The Other Hand

As has been widely reported, Hillary Clinton broke one of her wrists falling in a bathtub at an Indian palace in Jodhpur. Fortunately for Hillary, it was not her primary drinking hand.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Hillary and the Patriots

Hillary just released a statement that The Patriots REALLY won the Super Bowl and everyone knows it's a right-wing conspiracy. Later, Hillary called Robert Kraft and offered to have Bill Belichick's body discreetly found in Fort Marcy Park.

Rocky D
Red Nation Rising Radio
Scorpion Radio Group

Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy New Year, Satan

Chelsea Clinton (aka Hillary Clinton, Jr.) wished the Church of Satan a Happy New Year on Twitter.

They're now BFFs (Best Fiends Forever).

Thursday, January 4, 2018