Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Laughter is the Best Medicine

"A new poll says that 31% of Americans think Hillary is honest and trustworthy.  The margin of error for this poll is 31%.  The other 69% laughed so hard at the question, they couldn't answer."

Tip o'the hat to Rocky D for the contribution
www.rockyd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jokes and comments are welcome, but you have to keep them clean.